The CHIS policy is designed specifically for care providers, yet retains the flexibility to meet the varying needs of those providing residential care and similar businesses.
We appreciate that no residential care or nursing home business is exactly the same; that’s why at CHIS we’re able to provide a wide range of insurance covers that can meet your needs, no matter how big or small.
We have taken the time to tailor a policy through negotiations with our panel of insurers to suit our clients needs.
At CHIS we listen to our customers in order to give them the right level of cover, give peace of mind that their business insurance is being looked after, and offer our high quality policies at competitive premiums.
We consider Risk Management to be a vital service to offer to our existing clients and many benefit from the use of our tools and staff expertise.
Contact our team members for your quotation:All phone calls are recorded for security and training purposes.
The new business team aim to finalise quotations within one working day of receipt and will forward you a fully detailed explanation of the covers with the quoted insurance premium.
An example of the covers
Our policies provide the best level of insurance cover we can source for the insurable risks faced by care providers. Our covers will also meet the requirements as set out by the appropriate regulator (CQC in England, CSSIW in Wales, SCSWIS in Scotland and RQIA in Northern Ireland).
A sample of the main policy covers are shown below:
- Employer’s Liability, Public Liability including Abuse, Products Liability, & Medical Malpractice.
- Buildings, Contents, Resident Effects, Business interruption, Personal Accident, Failure of Utilities (Electricity, Gas & Water), Goods in Transit, Glass, Refrigerated / Frozen Food, Book Debts, Money with Assault Extension, Loss of Registration.
- Legal Expenses covering defence costs, legal advice and a HR document service.
- Risk Management services.
- Optional covers can include Directors and Officers cover, Engineering Inspection Contracts & Fleet Insurance.