Our Service Standards
CHIS’s Customer Charter:
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.00, however our offices are staffed from 8.30 – 5.30 and we are frequently here before and after. If you call, we will answer.
- We aim to answer all incoming calls within 5 rings but if we can’t, we have a fall-over voicemail and we will call you back within the hour.
- We will not keep you on hold for long periods of time; if we cannot help you immediately we’ll take a contact number and call you back.
- At all times we aim to be polite, helpful and informative.
- All incoming post and email traffic will be actioned on the day of arrival and where appropriate we will respond.
- We will do all we can to correspond with you by your preferred method.
- We maintain an electronic backup and remote access system, so that in the unlikely event we cannot get to our offices we will still be able to deal with your enquiry.
- We will maintain a professional relationship with our insurance partners at all times and work on your behalf as our client to get you the best outcome possible.
- Where a conflict of interest arises we will inform you.
- We will correspond with you in plain English at all times.
- We act under strict regulation and authorisation, subscribing to the Insurance Conduct of Business (ICOB) rules, Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery & Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles to name a few.
- We will remain authorised and regulated by the regulatory body – currently Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check our authorisation here – www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBasicDetails.do?sid=128411.
- We will keep you informed with the development of your claim at agreed timescales.
- If at any point you feel we have let you down, please let us know. Constructive criticism helps us improve our service, and ideally we would like to have the opportunity to discuss any issues with you. Call us directly on 01273 645920 or email email@example.com.
Get a Quote